Marriage Certificate (MRC) or Nikah Nama issued by union council is acceptable for all embassies e.g Saudi Embassy, Oman Embassy, Qatar Embassy, Bahrain Embassy, UAE Embassy any many more. Marriage Registration Certificate Short Form as “MRC” is a computerized Form. There are some Important details those are compulsory on the marriage certificate e.g Husband and Wife ID Card Numbers. If ID Card Number are note mentioned Foreign Office will not attest the Documents. One more important thing is Union Council Sign and Stamp on the Certificate.
Marriage Certificate Attestation from Foreign Office MOFA
- Marriage Certificate / Nikah Must be issued from Union Council Only
- It must be Signed and Stamped by Union Council
- Bride and Groom and ID Card Number must be mentioned on Marriage Certificate. Otherwise Foreign Office will not attest them.
- Husband and Wife ID Card Copy
- Husband Name must be mentioned on the Wife ID Card
Rs.2,500/- Each Paper
Duration of Process: 2 Working Days