Marriage Certificate (MRC) or Nikah Nama issued by union council required attestation from Foreign Office and Saudi Embassy Islamabad. You also need to translate marriage certificate in English and Arabic on same page divided by column and this translation also need to attest from Foreign office and Saudi Embassy. Marriage certificate and Nikah Nama is used for applying family visit visa and permanent resident visa. This is also required for endorsement of visa from Etimad office.
Marriage Certificate Attestation from Saudi Embassy
- Marriage Certificate / Nikah Must be issued from Union Council
- It must be Signed and Stamped by Union Council
- Bride, Groom and their parents ID Card Number must be mentioned on Marriage Certificate. Otherwise Foreign Office will not attest them.
- It must be attested from Pakistan Foreign Office
- Translated into Arabic from a authentic Translator
- Translation must be attested from Pakistan Foreign Office
- Passport, ID Card and Valid Iqama Copy
- Muqeem or Abhsar Print Copy
- Mrs ID Card Copy Only if not Iqama Holder
Rs.9,500/- Each Paper
Duration of Process: 3 to 5 Working Days