Family Visit Visa Saudi Arabia 2023 | Updated Requirements and Process
Visa Information and Guidelines
- Family Visit Visa is a short term visit visa issued to family members and relatives of residents and people working in Saudi Arabia.
- Applicants applying for a visa under this category will be required to provide the details of the sponsor residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including the below:
- Electronic Waqala (Visa slip)
- Passport copy of the sponsor (first & last page) with spouse name amended on the passport and original and photocopy of birth certificate attested for children (if applicable) is required.
- Polio & MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) Vaccinations are mandatory for all visitors travelling to Saudi on Visit Visas.
No attestation on proof relationship required.
- Copy of pre-approval for family visit permit issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of relationship (e.g. marriage certificate for married ones, and birth certificate for children).
- Valid Aqama Copy
- Original Passport Of Applicant
- 2 Passport Size Pictures
- Attach the vaccination card for Polio & MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella).
In Addition to Above, below are also required for Islamabad Mission:
- Marriage certificate and B’ form attested by Foreign Office.
- Sponsors valid Passport and ID card Copy
- Original passport (Minimum Six (06) months validity and having at least two blank pages).
- Complete Visa Application Form (Embassy Form).
- Two (02) passport size photograph. (white/ blue).
Click on the links below to download required forms.
- Declaration / Visa Application Form
- Authorization letter for Passport pick up from Etimad Visa Service Centre
|1||MoFA Visa Fee (Family Visit)*||58750|
|2||MoFA Visa Fee (Family Visit Multiple Entry Six Months)*||88120|
|3||MoFA Visa Fee (Family Visit Multiple Entry One Year)*||146870|
|4||MoFA Visa Fee (Family Visit Multiple Entry Two Years)*||234980|
|5||MoFA Enjaz Fee*||1160|
|6||MoFA Medical Fee (If applicable)*||1160|
|7||Service Fee – Regular appointment||2767|
|8||Sales Tax for Regular appointment||416|
|9||Lounge Service Fee||6914|
|10||Sales Tax for Lounge Service Fee||1039|
- Etimad is not responsible for the turnaround time of your Visa Application from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mission / Consulate.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mission / Consulate will approve / reject your visa Application at their sole discretion.
- Your Visa Application processing time at the KSA Mission/ Consulate takes the same amount of time and has no relationship with your choice of Normal or Lounge.
- Duration of Visa (number of days) / (Single entry / Multiple entry) is at the discretion of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mission / Consulate.
- All other services (other than Visa Charges for the relevant visa category, Enjaz Fee, Visa Service Charges) acquired by an applicant are optional, none of which are mandatory to obtain a visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A Service fee is levied on each visa application submitted at the Etimad Visa Service Centre. This is a non- refundable fee and will be levied even on applicants who are exempted from paying the Visa or Enjaz fees.
- Visa Fees, Enjaz IT Fees & Medical Fees are collected on behalf of Saudi MoFA.
- Fees are subject to change as per exchange rate. If there is a change in fees at the date of appointment then the difference in fees will be collected in the center.
- The above visa fees, does not apply for American Nationals applying under a visit visa category.
- If applicant selects ‘any’ fee as already paid, they have to come with proof of payment at the time of appointment in the center.
The Etimad Visa Service Centre also offers applicants various additional services at the Visa Service Centre. These services will be charged in addition to the above mentioned fees. To know more about these services, please click here.
a. Excluding VAT Rate applicable for locations Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta
b. Including VAT Rate applicable for locations Karachi and Lahore
Mode of Payments
Step 1. Schedule an appointment on the website (Here) by entering your details
Step 2. Print an appointment letter and visit the Visa Service Centre bringing all the documents along with passport on the appointment date.
– VSC Service fee will not be refunded for cancellation or no show applicants.
– Rescheduling has to be done at least 48 hours prior to your initial appointment.
About Enjaz Registration
Enjaz registration is mandatory for entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Enjaz registration process will be completed by the Visa Service Center staff for the applicant. Applicant must acknowledge the correctness of the information before signing the Enjaz form.
Steps for Application
- The necessary documents must be obtained by the applicant prior to submission of visa application.
- Visa application can thereafter be submitted by the applicant at the Visa Service Center
- Schedule an appointment for Application submission with the Etimad Visa Service Centre.
Note: Scheduling is not required if Applicants choose different packages
- Carry the documents required on the day of the appointment, to the Etimad Visa Service Centre for verification
- Submit your documents and provide your Biometrics information at the Etimad Visa Service Centre.
For applications received in the same city as the Mission, the documents are sent to the Mission on the next working day and for applications received at the VSC different from the city of the Mission, the documents reach the Mission in 2 working days. The likely processing time for a Saudi Arabian visa will depend on the completeness and accuracy of the documents provided by the applicant. Etimad takes no responsibility on the accuracy and completeness of the documentation. We recommend that you check the status of your application through the link provided below.
The photograph must be:
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Not more than 06 months old
- Coloured with plain white background
- Full face view of the applicant, facing the camera directly- Side or angled views are not accepted
- Identical, where more than 01 photograph is required to be submitted
- On good quality paper
The photograph must not:
- Be torn, creased or marked
- Be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of the photograph size requirement detailed above
- Have any writing on the front or back
Procedure for Collection of Passport
If you have submitted your passport to the Visa Service Centre for processing, you may visit the Status of Application link at any time post submission to check the status of your application. After the application is processed and a decision has been made on the visa by the Mission, the passport is returned to the Visa Service Centre for delivery to the applicant.
If you have opted for the SMS service while scheduling your appointment or submitting your application at the Visa Service Centre, you will additionally receive SMS updates on the status of your application.
To collect your passport:
- Visit the Visa Service Centre Reception at the appropriate timing for Passport Collection. Check the timing for your center in the Visa Service Center section of this website.
- Please bring along the original Invoice- cum- Receipt provided to you at the time of submission of your application
- If a representative or travel agent is collecting your Passport, they are required to carry an authorization letter signed by you in addition to the original Invoice cum Receipt. You may download the format of the Authorization letter from the Download forms section
- On presenting the above documents, you will be directed to the Delivery section of the Visa Service Centre to collect your passport
- If you have opted for the Courier service while scheduling your appointment or submitting your application at the Visa Service Centre, your passport will be delivered to the address provided by you during the submission process
Please note that if your Passport has not been collected within 30 days from the Visa Service Centre and/ or has been returned after 02 unsuccessful attempts by the Courier Company of delivering the passport at the address provided, your Passport will be returned to the Mission.
Only applicants will be admitted to the visa service center, with the exception of children (below 16 years) who should be accompanied by a responsible adult and elderly applicants (above 60 years), caretakers of applicants with physical disability and interpreters for the hearing impaired.
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Service Centre or stored in the premises. Other items may be prohibited based on the discretion of security staff:
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio / video cassettes, compact discs, MP3’s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute or cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes / lighters / fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
Note:There is no facility at the Visa Service Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to safeguard their belongings.
For security reasons applicants may be subjected to physical frisking. Handheld/Archway metal detectors are safe for all including pregnant women and heart patients with cardiac pacemakers. Applicants are requested to cooperate and in case of serious concerns, contact the Visa Service Centre manager.