Saudi Arabia Family Resident Permanent Iqama Visa Process Information and Guidelines
- Saudi Arabia Family Resident Permanent Iqama Visa Process
- The Resident visa is issued for the relatives of work residents in Saudi Arabia
- It is for the family of work visa holders (of certain professions and above) that allows them to stay long term in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The work visa holder sends a request to the Saudi Ministry of Interior, which approves the request depending on the profession of the worker and sends the approval directly to MoFA.
- Most work visa holders need to be working in KSA for a period of time before they can apply for resident visas for their family. However, some professionals may apply for their family’s resident visa the same time they apply and get their own work visa.
Documents Requirement for Saudi Arabia Family Resident Permanent Iqama Visa Process
Following documents are required for Islamabad and Karachi Mission :
- Original passport (Minimum Six (06) months validity and having at least two blank pages).
- Four (04) passport size photograph. (white/ blue)
- Original Medical Report Through Wafid
- Visa slip Copy issued from Saudi concerned authorities in the KSA.
- For below 12 years a Polio cards is mandatory and for Above 12 Medical Report through Wafid Required
- Sponsor Valid Digital Iqama Color Copy
- Sponsor Valid Passport Color Copy
- Marriage certificate – B’form or Birth Certificate needs to be attested by foreign office.
- If daughter is over 18 she must produce non marriage certificate attested by notary public and Foreign Office